All about Christmas Order deadlines and delivery days!
WHEN WE DELIVER:
- As Christmas Day falls on a Monday this year - WE ARE DELIVERING AS NORMAL CHRISTMAS WEEK! This year we will have a Click and Collect option at our Farm Shop in Galway.
- To avoid disappointment please place your order as early as possible it helps with our harvest planning, as we harvest fresh for your boxes.
- Christmas orders must be placed separately.
SUBSCRIPTION and REPEAT ORDER CUSTOMERS:
- If you have set up a repeat order, your order will ship as normal Christmas week, unless you pause it online. You may wish to create an individual Christmas order and pause your recurring order.
SPECIAL CHRISTMAS BOXES:
- Christmas Deluxe Box, Christmas Bumper Box, Christmas Day Box and Christmas Fruit Bag are only available for delivery week commencing 18th December. They can however, be ordered in advance for delivery Christmas week.
CLOSED FOR CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS:
- We are CLOSED Sunday 24th December re-opening Tuesday 2nd of January. There won't be deliveries from 24th December 2023 to 2nd January 2024 inclusive!!!
- For the first week in January, if you normally receive your delivery on a Tuesday, your delivery day will be Wednesday 3rd January, all other delivery days as normal. Please remember to order enough fruit, veg and pantry items to see you through to the New Year! P.S. don't forget the Prosecco!