ARE YOU A PACKING SUPERHERO?
Fancy joining a fast paced company doing our bit to save the planet who can offer great flexible work options??! Due to our continued expansion, we are always looking for friendly and motivated packers for our evening shift and we now also have a great opportunity for an Evening Shift Supervisor to join our team!
Job Title: Evening Warehouse Order Packer
Location: Corrandulla, Co. Galway
Hours: Approximately, 13:30-22:00 Monday to Thursday (or any part of that shift or days that suit)
- Packing customer orders
- Effective use of simple IT systems
- Focused on Quality
- Adherence to procedures
- Keep workspace tidy throughout shift and clean up at the end of each shift
- Continuous Improvement: increasing efficiency, improving quality, reducing waste
- Maintain high standards
- To carry out additional duties as may be assigned to you by the Company
Values & Ability:
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Can follow instructions
- Great Teamwork skills
- Address issues quickly
- Goal oriented
- Commitment to the customer
Job Title: Evening Shift Supervisor
Location: Corrandulla, Co. Galway
Hours: Approximately, 13:30-22:00 Monday to Thursday
Green Earth Organics currently have an exciting opportunity for an Evening Shift Supervisor to join their growing team and business. Working closely with the Operations Manager, the Evening Shift Supervisor will be a self-starter, with excellent people skills, and be familiar with basic IT systems. We would like a motivated individual who can bring new ideas to the business to help it continue to grow.
The ideal candidate will be observant and pro-active, continuously assessing processes to improve the smooth running of the order packing operation.
- Team management: motivation, communication, rostering, planning holiday cover, managing part-time staff, efficient resource planning based on projected operational requirements.
- Driving adherence to procedures and quality standards
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Ensure compliance with food, health & safety, and hygiene regulations.
- Coaching and supporting new member of packing team in addition to completing annual reviews.
- Maintaining a good flow of information between all departments
- Ability to multitask
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organised with excellent attention to detail.
- Good communicator
- Supervisory experience/People management (teams of up to 15 people)
- Worked in a busy warehouse environment that required multitasking.
- In assisting in setting rosters and rotas.
- In using all Microsoft office based IT systems.
This experience would be a clear advantage
- Worked in the organic sector and/or the fruit and veg sector.
- The successful candidate will be required to exercise flexibility and undertake additional responsibilities as requested by their Manager.
- 5 days
- Remuneration will be paid on a competitive hourly rate.
- Healthy discounts on our lovely fresh organic vegetables.
- 4 weeks paid holidays.
- No city traffic.
- Flexibility and the ability to work longer hours will be required occasionally.
- We are open on most bank holidays so this will be a normal working day.
Please email your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com if you would like to join our Packing team based at our farm in Galway.
For directions to our farm, please click here for a Google map.
The EIRCODE of the farm is H91 F9C5.
Many thanks :)