NEW PARTNERSHIP - RING OF KERRY & TRALEE- LOCAL DELIVERY ROUTE
Welcome to our new home delivery service - to avail of the reduced delivery charge please LOGIN and register your email details using the LOGIN tab along the top tool bar of the website.
By creating an account you will be able to shop faster, be up-to-date on an order's status and keep track of the orders previously made. The delivery charge is €3.50 for deliveries through Rocket Deliveries. If you are able to collect from our collection point in Cahersiveen please use ROCKETSHOP in the coupon field. Our new location is Deelis Bridge, Foilmore, Cahersiveen, Co. Kerry V23 N799. (If you experience any problems on the website please do not hesitate to text me on 0874118678).
In addition to ordering your organic fruit and vegetable box, you'll have the opportunity to order the full range of products (400 grocery & household items) from our online store including:
1. Local organic eggs
2. Zero Plastic groceries
3. Chopped tomatoes
5. Natural tofu
6. Almond milk
7. Olive Oil
8. Apple juice & orange juice
9. Bamboo toothbrushes
10. Dried fruit and nuts
11. Irish jams and honey
12. Tea & coffee etc
FAQ’s for existing customers:
How can I order?
- All orders can be placed online or over the phone if you want to join the box scheme. Kim will give you a call over the coming weeks to chat to you about how that works.
When will I get my first delivery?
- We deliver the boxes on Thursdays every week.
When is the order deadline?
- All orders or changes to orders must be received before Sunday night (11pm) for delivery that week. If you are a box scheme customer, please email any changes to your regular order to firstname.lastname@example.org or send Kim a text on 087 411 8678.
If I want a regular delivery, how does that work?
- You can get an automatic delivery every week, or every fortnight – whatever works for you! Just call us for more info and we will get your box scheme subscription up and running.
Where is the product from, is it all Irish?
1. The fresh organic vegetables come from our own farm first (currently we are harvesting, scallions, spinach, salad, lettuce green and red, kale, beetroot and the first celery.)
2. As local to our farm as possible.
3. Irish (we buy from at least 10 other Irish organic vegetable and fruit growers, some of which grow specifically for us).
4. Europe (never air-freighted).
5. The world (never air-freighted)