JOB: FULL TIME DRIVER DUBLIN
DELIVERY DRIVERS WANTED
Our delivery drivers are the face of our business, could this be you?
We’re looking for someone who has excellent driving etiquette (the chilled kind), excellent communication skills, positive and professional, fit and healthy, punctual and work well under pressure. Clean drivers’ licence.
THE JOB: deliver our fresh organic fruit, veg and groceries boxes to our customers throughout the Dublin and Wicklow area.
Excellent salary, friendly work environment, staff discount, company vehicle supplied.
JOB TYPE: FULL-TIME
Experience: multidrop delivery: 1 year experience preferred
- An excellent knowledge of the Dublin delivery area is essential and previous experience in multi drops is a distinct advantage but not a requirement.
- Candidates with a full clean licence and over 25 years old should apply.
- A great attitude to Customer Service.
- Physically fit to deal with lifting and carrying.
- An interest in sustainability, organic food, health and environment.
- The starting location of the driving position is at our Dublin warehouse - Ballyfermot.
- This position is a full-time role
- Driver Responsibilities – early start - finish at end of delivery run 8-11 hours.
- Circa 40 hrs, over 4 days Tues-Saturday. Possibility of more hours.
- Multi drop deliveries to our customer base and collect returned boxes.
- Liaising with Customers and our Sales Office with day to day delivery issues.
- Communicating effectively with customers and report accurate information to Operations Manager.
- Keep Company vehicles, clean and tidy and report daily on defects.
- Load vehicles in an accurate and responsible manner.
- Operate the required daily checks as required.
THE SUCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Be a highly motivated individual.
- Works well under pressure.
- Enthusiastic and able to demonstrate initiative.
- Commercially aware, numerate and articulate.
- Be a team player with ability to work on own initiative.
- Be customer focused with strong interpersonal skills.
- Possess good problem-solving skills.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Email us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com telling us why you would like to join our team and help us to deliver our great tasting fresh organic veggies to households all over the country.
- Please Quote ref “full-time Dublin” in the subject heading.
- Deadline/closing date is 30th January 2019.