☆ AWARD NOMINATION ☆ We're over the moon! We've been shortlisted for the "Business in the Community Award" as part of the 2018 National Organic Awards - hosted by Bord Bia. This new category reflects the achievements of businesses in their local communities.
- Green Earth Organics embody every aspect of what an organic food company should be.
- We generate our electricity from the sun we harvest our own rainwater, we have planted thousands of trees, we have just run a not for profit educational festival that promoted sustainability in the community.
- We demonstrate that it is possible to farm sustainably, produce amazing food and in doing so create a healthy ethical business.
- We employee 28 people in rural Ireland. We employ a further 5 people in Dublin and all believe in the ideals of the business.
- We never use plastic bags in our boxes.
- We promote organic food at every opportunity, in our locality, on social media, in our weekly paper and e-newsletter, in our communications with suppliers and customers.
- We highlight food choices as a means of improving our environment and reducing our impact on the planet or contributing positively to our planet.
- We are advocates for a better and fairer farming system leading to better organic food.
- Our aim is to grow our farm and our business and to use our reach to encourage more and more people to choose Irish organic food.
- We want to make healthy organic food easily accessible to all.
If you think we should win, please comment YES!