RECIPE: Blueberry topped healthy porridge
Thank you so much to our customer Katri Hickman who shared this delicious looking Summer porridge recipe in our new healthy eating group.
>> For more great recipes, join this community of like-minded foodies on Facebook! Click here to join!
RECIPE: Summer Porridge with seasonal fruit, nuts and seeds
- Bring water to the boil in a saucepan.
- Add the porridge oats and let boil about 5-8 minutes under a lid, stirring occasionally.
- Add the almond milk and salt. Let simmer in a low heat for 10 minutes stirring a few times.
- Add more almond milk if needed or if you want thicker porridge, let simmer for a few more minutes.
- Top the porridge with walnuts, almonds, seeds, dried bananas and blueberries. Enjoy!
If you like the look of this recipe, just add the products you need to your online shopping basket and let us deliver these great organic ingredients to your door! Start your organic shop here